|Rectification by Event|
Table of Contents
Software Recipe Title:
1. Load program to computer.
2. Bring up program.
3. Load your birth data. You don't know exact time of birth but are within 1-2 hours.
4. Calculate your Placidus chart and save.
5. Click Edit, then rotate/rectify.
6. Choose an event in your life. In my case I retired at age 63. Using solar arc progression ( 1 degree=1 year of life), my natal Uranus 10 Taurus will conjunct my M.C. at 15 Cancer at age 65.
7. My natal M.C. is 2 degrees too much.
8. On the rotate/rectify page click M.C. and type in 13, and click cancer.
9. Click rectify - the correct M.C & Asc will appear with correct cusps and planets.
10. Repeat with other major events (marriage, divorce etc), checking with solar arc progression to the angular houses (1,4,7,10).
Copyright © 2003 Halloran Software, Los Angeles, California. All rights reserved.